Creative Digital Media Design and Production
This program meets the demands and the developmental pace of the Digital Economy, facilitates the expansion of HR resources in related industries, enhances the competitiveness of Hong Kong's digital media in creative areas, and provides job opportunities and techniques for students.
Through this program, students will be exposed to the knowledge, workflow, and tools of several creative industries, encouraging them to explore the creative industries they are interested in and readying them for their future careers. In addition to the popular industries of graphic design, animation production, game production, and application design, students will also explore new and emerging industries such as metaverse art.
As the demand for open source software in the creative digital media industry continues to grow, this course provides students with the opportunity to learn the basic concepts of and use free open source software for creative digital media design and production.
Free Creative Digital Media Tools
Tools students will come across in this course, such as Krita, GIMP and Inkscape are free-to-use and of high quality. As open source software, they each have a team of community developers that provide constant improvements and new features, so that students can freely create without worry.
1. Be familiar with the various submodules in digital media, including framework, engine, and platform
2. Understand the production process, game team and personnel structure of various digital media (including computer games and computer animation)
3. Master the techniques, usage processes, methods, and planning of tools commonly used in the development of digital media (including computer games and computer animation) and apply them to web pages, videos, games, animation design, 2D animation, 2D modeling, and 3D animation
4. Understand digital media theory (including computer games and computer animation), including sketching, coloring, computer graphics, animation principles, user interface and user experience
5. Be able to produce digital media products according to client needs under guidance
6. Gain knowledge of on-the-job skills and processes required for the production of digital media, including computer games and computer animation, storyboarding, project management, script design, production environment networking and safety, and digital media asset management
7. Gain understanding of industry production requirements and management standards
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。