Certificate in CG Professional
This course is designed to develop professional CG artists. The course will provide in-depth instruction in the application of tools to create games and animations, and guide students through multiple projects that will make them the backbone of the CG industry.
This program provides students with the opportunity to build a career path and graduate with the knowledge, skills and tools to meet the challenges of digital content production and creation.
Students will be eligible for admission to the program after taking the CG Artist Program or taking an entrance exam.
1. Advanced modifier modelling: Use advanced techniques to create complex models
2. Character and environmental modelling: Create a character by designing and completing the body, clothes, and shoes
3. Advanced texturing and mapping: Create different textures and materials in Blender
4. Advanced animation and character animation: Learn about the advanced 3D Animation techniques for the animation
5. Adding VFX into the scenes to make realistic effects: Know what VFX is and learn how to add special effects to your scenes
6. Creating realistic scenes and final project: Render a realistic environment and character for your final project
5 design principles are listed below.
Principle 1: Realistic introduction to the animation and game industry and related technology
Candidates often have an inaccurate impression of the game industry; it is vital for correct expectations to be set through training. In addition, showing highlights of the digital entertainment industry can instill enthusiasm in our students.
Principle 2: Lay the groundwork in basic technical skills
The program must provide comprehensive and meaningful training in the basic technical skills required for a competent CG animator or game artist. This includes foundational modules in design concepts, game systems, and animation theory.
Principle 3: Promote teamwork and collaboration among CG artists
We encourage close interaction between CG artists. This reflects the actual working conditions in game and animation studios, where CG artists often need to communicate in order to share knowledge, technical requirements and concerns.
Principle 4: Expose students to open source tools, technology and industry practices
As opposed to typical paid software, open-source tools, applications and techniques for the animation and game industry will be taught in the course, and they are free for students to have forever.
Principle 5: Balanced education between theoretical training and practical work
The education concept demands a strong emphasis on practical work and training. The comprehensive theoretical training provided would be reinforced through practice in lecture, assignments and laboratory work.
1. Master CG animation production related skills, including storyboard drawing, character modeling, animation settings, model rendering, post-production synthesis, etc.
2. Master the process and standard procedures of CG animation productions
3. Master project management methods
4. Understand industry trends and standards
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。