Certificate in CG Artist
3D art is everywhere today, and for those who are fascinated by exciting visual effects, becoming a CG artist specializing in 3D animation is a great choice.
This course will provide students with an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of CG animation, understand the workflow of the CG industry, and lay the foundation for their future as CG artists.
CG artists are people who use computer software to develop artistic 3D images. The CG images produced by CG artists can be used in video games, movies, animation, advertising campaigns, web interfaces, and more.
1. Mesh Modelling: Create simple models such as chairs, tables, TVs, and fighter jets
2. Mesh Editing Operation and Basic Sculpting: Design your dream house assets like couches, cabinets, and lamps
3. Introduction to Materials and UV Mapping: Learn how to apply colors, materials, UV mapping, and glass shaders to your models
4. Animation and the Graph Editor: Create animations for your flying saucer jets, bouncing balls, and Newton balls
5. Lighting and Rendering: Understand the lighting and render settings to complete the final project
5 design principles are listed below.
Principle 1: Realistic introduction to the animation and game industry and related technology
Candidates often have an inaccurate impression of the game industry; it is vital for correct expectations to be set through training. In addition, showing highlights of the digital entertainment industry can instill enthusiasm in our students.
Principle 2: Lay the groundwork in basic technical skills
The program must provide comprehensive and meaningful training in the basic technical skills required for a competent CG animator or game artist. This includes foundational modules in design concepts, game systems, and animation theory.
Principle 3: Promote teamwork and collaboration among CG artists
We encourage close interaction between CG artists. This reflects the actual working conditions in game and animation studios, where CG artists often need to communicate in order to share knowledge, technical requirements and concerns.
Principle 4: Expose students to open source tools, technology and industry practices
As opposed to typical paid software, open-source tools, applications and techniques for the animation and game industry will be taught in the course, and they are free for students to have forever.
Principle 5: Balanced education between theoretical training and practical work
The education concept demands a strong emphasis on practical work and training. The comprehensive theoretical training provided would be reinforced through practice in lecture, assignments and laboratory work.
1. Master the basic knowledge and theory of 3D animation
2. Be familiar with the process of CG animation production
3. Master the techniques involved in CG animation production, including modeling, rendering, and post-production sound
4. Master the method of developing a complete CG animation
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。