(IV) 3D Printing of Movie Characters
In this module, the instructor will lead students to use Blender to create characters and objects that appear in animated movies, as well as other commercially available models and related accessories and environments.
Students will have the freedom to create their own characters in class, or to be creative in creating their own characters, such as adding sci-fi elements to them or adapting them in an anime style.
The instructor will provide students with ample guidance during the class so that they can have a solid grasp of modeling and printing skills.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Learn to perform animated model analysis for movie characters
2. Learn modeling preparation for animation movie characters
3. Learn model modeling, correction, and printing for animated movie characters
4. Master modeling animated movie scenes
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。