(I) Basics of 3D Printing and Related Software
This module will introduce the basics of 3D printing and related software. Students will learn about different types of 3D printers, their working principles, and related application scenarios.
The teacher will also guide students to learn the basic operations of Tinkercad and Blender, and guide them to use their knowledge to make small objects such as cell phone holders and mask hooks.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Master the principles, structure, and types of 3D printing
2. Be familiar with the characteristics of 3D printing materials and application scenarios
3. Master the functions and usage of basic 3D printing software
4. Master 3D printing model-making methods (daily necessities, personal interest-based creations, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scenes making)
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。