(II) Chibi Character Illustration
This module will first introduce the concept of drawing chibi character illustrations, including how to observe a character, how to grasp the drawing focus and draw sketches quickly, how to portray various expressions, and drawing characters of different age groups. Students will learn about the body structure of chibi characters and try to draw different parts of the characters with variations in the exercises.
Once students are familiar with the basic character structure and detailing, they will then advance to learn about the dynamic presentation of characters, character coloring techniques, different types of clothing presentation, and other coloring techniques. In addition, the course will also share how to collect relevant reference materials when drawing chibi characters, so that students can design and create characters independently after the class.
(This course provides an educational experience for beginners who are interested in computer graphics from elementary to profound. Teachers will introduce the beginner's concepts of drawing. Through classroom exercises, students will be able to improve their drawing and thinking skills. They will be inspired to explore freely and their drawing style will be developed gradually.
The course will first introduce the concept of computer graphics so that students can learn the similarities and differences between digital painting and traditional painting. Afterward, students will get to know how to use the basic tools of computer graphics. After students are familiar with the use of tools, they will learn basic figure drawing techniques. During the exercises, they will learn the complete drawing process and become familiar with the ideas and the main points of drawing from the draft to the first coloring and then to the final drawing.
During the exercises, the instructor will also share websites for portfolios, material resources, and design inspirations, so that students can learn independently after class.)
1. Learn methods of basic character drawing (hair, facial features, body proportions, skeleton, whole body)
2. Learn methods of portraying various expressions and drawing characters of different age groups
3. Learn methods of presenting shape and variation of different parts of the character (chibi character body structure)
4. Learn methods of presenting the dynamics of the character
5. Learn methods of presenting different types of clothing and related coloring techniques
6. Understand the process of character design (set background information, hairstyle, facial features, body proportions, costume)
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。