Introduction to Godot
In this course, students will learn how to create game scenes using Godot, a powerful software tool with an easy-to-understand interface and fast processing power for beginners to create their first games. In addition, students will learn how to utilize the different tools available in Godot and learn how the actual creation process works through demonstrations.
After taking the course, students can gain knowledge and understand the complete game development process at a beginner level and create their games with ease.
● Computer (Godot is already installed)
● Beginners with no experience in game development
Who this course is for:
● This course can be useful to anybody who needs practical techniques in game development
● Media producers, internet radio, and video game producers
1. Understand the steps of a complete game development process
2. Learn how to use Godot and its functions
3. Know how to import objects from Blender to Godot to create assets
4. Learn how to export textures in the Godot game and create scenes
5. Use Godot to create a game
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.