Creating Interactive Metaverse Experiences
This module aims to introduce students to the concepts and techniques of creating interactive experiences in the Metaverse. Going beyond the existing activities/games found in Metaverse environments (e.g. VRChat/Minecraft/The Sandbox), students will be taught to structure, create, and manage ideas for practical deployment in the Metaverse.
1. Trends in Commercial Interactive Experience Design
2. Evaluating Metaverse Platforms for Building Interactive Experiences
3. Principles of Design Thinking for Experience Design
4. Key Success Features of Profitable Metaverse Interactive Experiences
5. Case Studies in Immersive Experience Design
6. Regulatory Challenges in Metaverse Experience Design
7. Creating Metaverse Experiences using Web-based Solutions
8. Testing and Deploying Metaverse Experiences
9. Capstone Project: Creating an Original Metaverse Experience
1. Be able to explain the drivers of emerging trends in business applications of Metaverse experiences
2. Be able to explain the design principles for creating interactive and profitable Metaverse experiences
3. Be able to apply insights in interactive and profitable design in prototyping interactive Metaverse experiences
4. Be able to apply Metaverse tools to create experiences in immersive environments
5. Be able to evaluate the importance of regulations and rules in the creation of Metaverse activities
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.