Building 3D Worlds in the Metaverse
This module aims to introduce students to the techniques and skills for creating Metaverse assets and properties, including 3D modeling, character rigging and animation. Students will be taught the basics of sculpting Metaverse avatars, and optimization methods for better rendering performance.
1. Role of Worldbuilding in the Metaverse Ecosystem
2. Comparing Metaverse Worldbuilding Software Tools
3. Production Workflow of Metaverse Asset and Avatar Creation
4. Low Polygon Modelling for 3D Assets and Avatars with Blender
5. Unwrapping, Texturing, and Baking for 3D Assets and Avatars with Blender
6. Rigging Metaverse Characters for Animation with Blender
7. Sculpting Realistic Characters and Avatar Models with Blender
8. Optimizing Metaverse Assets for Rendering Performance
9. Output Techniques for Integration with Metaverse Applications
1. Be able to explain the roles of digital assets and avatar design and production in the Metaverse ecosystem
2. Be able to explain the respective roles of software tools required for Metaverse asset and avatar creation
3. Be able to apply modeling and sculpting techniques to create Metaverse assets and avatars
4. Be able to apply texturing and rigging techniques to create Metaverse assets and avatars
5. Be able to integrate practical experience with production methodologies in creating original Metaverse assets and avatars
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.