(IV) 3D Printing of Movie Characters
In this module, the instructor will lead students to use Blender to create characters and objects that appear in animated movies, as well as other commercially available models and related accessories and environments.
Students will have the freedom to create their own characters in class, or to be creative in creating their own characters, such as adding sci-fi elements to them or adapting them in an anime style.
The instructor will provide students with ample guidance during the class so that they can have a solid grasp of modeling and printing skills.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Learn to perform animated model analysis for movie characters
2. Learn modeling preparation for animation movie characters
3. Learn model modeling, correction, and printing for animated movie characters
4. Master modeling animated movie scenes
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.