(I) Getting Started with UX/UI Design and Penpot
This module will first introduce the basic concepts of UX/UI and the necessary elements of UX/UI design in detail with case studies. After that, the teacher will introduce the basic operation of Penpot, so that students can master this free UI/UX tool in a short time. Finally, the instructor will guide students to use different tools to complete simple graphic designs to further deepen their understanding of UI/UX related knowledge.
( 1. Basic concepts of UX/UI
2. UX/UI examples
3. Design elements necessary for UX and UI
4. Searching skills
5. Software operation skills
6. Basic aesthetic skills
7. Skills in creating prototypes for mobile apps, websites, mobile games, etc.
8. Skills in creating product components
9. Skills in creating a personal portfolio)
1. Learn the concepts and differences between UX and UI
2. Understand the mental model and cognitive model (UX)
3. Learn design elements of UX and UI
4. Understand the outlook of the UX/UI design industry
5. Know about the UX/UI design performance of common mobile applications
6. Learn Penpot basics (interface functions, tool operations, layer applications, prototype connections, etc.)
7. Master UI/UX design with Penpot
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.