(I) Basics of 3D Printing and Related Software
This module will introduce the basics of 3D printing and related software. Students will learn about different types of 3D printers, their working principles, and related application scenarios.
The teacher will also guide students to learn the basic operations of Tinkercad and Blender, and guide them to use their knowledge to make small objects such as cell phone holders and mask hooks.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Master the principles, structure, and types of 3D printing
2. Be familiar with the characteristics of 3D printing materials and application scenarios
3. Master the functions and usage of basic 3D printing software
4. Master 3D printing model-making methods (daily necessities, personal interest-based creations, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scenes making)
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.