Metaverse 3D UX/UI Design
This module aims to introduce students to the basic concepts and latest applications of 3D UI/UX design for the Metaverse environments. Students will apply Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR) design concepts and principles of psychology to construct Metaverse marketplace and shop prototypes using Blender.
1. Trends and Relevant Technologies for Human-Machine Interaction
2. Differentiating Virtual, Augmented, Mixed Reality and Beyond
3. Principles of Effective UI Design
4. UI Implications for Metaverse Hardware Solutions
5. Psychological Principles for Delightful User Experiences
6. Case Studies for Successful UX/UI Design
7. Utilizing Blender for 3D UX/UI Prototyping
8. Designing Accessories for 3D UX/UI Prototypes
9. Capstone Project: Original Metaverse Commerce Experience Prototype
1. Be able to explain the trend drivers in the technologies underlying Metaverse immersive experiences
2. Be able to explain techniques in designing user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX)
3. Be able to apply UI concepts in designing immersive experiences in the Metaverse
4. Be able to apply UX frameworks in designing user-friendly Metaverse solutions
5. Be able to utilize UI/UX tools and techniques to prototype Metaverse-compatible shops and marketplaces
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.