Intermediate Digital Drawing with Krita
This course will teach how to draw non-destructive illustrations using Krita.
Krita is an open-source graphic editing software comparable to Photoshop. Krita focuses more on digital drawing than Photoshop, and its many built-in features and tools related to digital drawing make Krita the choice of most graphic artists.
This course will first brief students on the Krita interface and tools, and then focus on teaching intermediate-level drawing, inking, and coloring skills, as well as other advanced techniques such as shading and combining layers in a practical way. By the end of the course, students will be able to create professional digital illustrations independently.
1. Grasp important computer graphics concepts related to the process of creating digital artwork
2. Be familiar with the basic functions of Krita, such as the user interface and canvas navigation
3. Master the drawing, inking, and coloring techniques of common styles in superhero comics
4. Master more advanced techniques such as shading and layer combination in digital drawing
5. Be able to use Krita independently to create professional illustrations
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.