From PHP to Laravel Framework
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust, expressive and fully featured. It follows a Model-View-Controller design pattern with elegant syntax that is easy to understand. As a full stack framework, Laravel allows users to build large applications which are made up of reusable, independent and decoupled components. The web applications thus designed are more structured and pragmatic. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by providing pre-built tools and functions that can cut down development time.
1. Learn the installation of Laravel and the configuration of the production environment
2. Understand the logic of the Model-View-Controller design pattern
3. Understand the basic PHP and Laravel syntax and the file structure of the framework
4. Learn to use Blade Templates for frontend
5. Learn to add authentication and authorization to your web application
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.