(III) 3D Printing of Daily Products
In this module, the instructor will lead students in using Blender to make small tools or accessories that are commonly used in everyday life.
Students will be able to make daily items such as teacups, dishes, etc. They are simple in shape and suitable for beginners to get started. The instructor will guide the students in making models that take into account the characteristics of the 3D printer or the production requirements and eventually print excellent finished products.
The process of transitioning from model to printed object will be fun, and students practical skills and attention to detail will be enhanced during the process.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Master the method of modeling, correction, and printing of common household items
2. Master the method of using Blender for basic modeling
3. Master the method of using Blender to complete product UI/UX design
4. Be familiar with the conversion workflow from 3D model to 3D printed products
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.