(I) Introduction to Blender's Basic Structure and Operations
Students will learn about Blender from scratch and eventually master the 3D modeling workflow and the skills required. The course teaches theoretical knowledge and is supplemented by classroom exercises to enable students to consolidate acquired the knowledge.
(1. Master a powerful and promising 3D software
2. Most of the 3D models produced in the course will be simple in structure and can be further applied to game and animation production
3. Master the method of creating 3D models using the sculpting tools as the main tool
4. The course focuses on the creation of hard 3D models, which are mainly used to create illustrations)
1. Learn the development history of Blender and its basic operation
2. Learn how to create simple models using basic material settings and rendering techniques
3. Learn how to use different tools and techniques from the previous unit to create models
4. Master advanced texturing and rendering techniques
5. Learn other important functions in Blender
6. Learn simple animation creation methods
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.