Creative Digital Media Design and Production
This program meets the demands and the developmental pace of the Digital Economy, facilitates the expansion of HR resources in related industries, enhances the competitiveness of Hong Kong's digital media in creative areas, and provides job opportunities and techniques for students.
Through this program, students will be exposed to the knowledge, workflow, and tools of several creative industries, encouraging them to explore the creative industries they are interested in and readying them for their future careers. In addition to the popular industries of graphic design, animation production, game production, and application design, students will also explore new and emerging industries such as metaverse art.
As the demand for open source software in the creative digital media industry continues to grow, this course provides students with the opportunity to learn the basic concepts of and use free open source software for creative digital media design and production.
Free Creative Digital Media Tools
Tools students will come across in this course, such as Krita, GIMP and Inkscape are free-to-use and of high quality. As open source software, they each have a team of community developers that provide constant improvements and new features, so that students can freely create without worry.
1. Be familiar with the various submodules in digital media, including framework, engine, and platform
2. Understand the production process, game team and personnel structure of various digital media (including computer games and computer animation)
3. Master the techniques, usage processes, methods, and planning of tools commonly used in the development of digital media (including computer games and computer animation) and apply them to web pages, videos, games, animation design, 2D animation, 2D modeling, and 3D animation
4. Understand digital media theory (including computer games and computer animation), including sketching, coloring, computer graphics, animation principles, user interface and user experience
5. Be able to produce digital media products according to client needs under guidance
6. Gain knowledge of on-the-job skills and processes required for the production of digital media, including computer games and computer animation, storyboarding, project management, script design, production environment networking and safety, and digital media asset management
7. Gain understanding of industry production requirements and management standards
我们专有的网上学习平台，并与免费的创意和生产工具无缝协作，为 DECT 教育即时提供作业和学习材料管理、远端协作、分析等功能，满足不同使用者的学术及管理需求。
培训专业教师计划是维持数谱生态系统的基石。这是一个可扩展的专业发展模式，当中全面的 DECT 内容和学习管理系统可分别为教师提供相关支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有办公室软件，有效提升日常工作效率和减轻营运成本，为当今多元化 的业务营运需求提供了完善解决方案。