(I) Basics of 3D Printing and Related Software
This module will introduce the basics of 3D printing and related software. Students will learn about different types of 3D printers, their working principles, and related application scenarios.
The teacher will also guide students to learn the basic operations of Tinkercad and Blender, and guide them to use their knowledge to make small objects such as cell phone holders and mask hooks.
This course will teach students the principles of 3D printing machines and their various uses. From everyday items such as cell phone holders and mask hangers to technology components such as grips for camera focus rings and computer case supports, 3D printing can meet a wide range of needs. Students can create small items according to their personal needs to make their lives easier.
The main goal of this course is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of 3D printing from basic theory to practical application, and to offer them the opportunity to have more convenient life and expand their career prospects.
(1. Types and printing principles of 3D printer
2. Material characteristics and application scenarios of 3D printing
3. Use and maintenance of 3D printer
4. Basic modeling
5. Making your own 3D printed models (everyday objects, creations based on personal interests, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scene making))
1. Master the principles, structure, and types of 3D printing
2. Be familiar with the characteristics of 3D printing materials and application scenarios
3. Master the functions and usage of basic 3D printing software
4. Master 3D printing model-making methods (daily necessities, personal interest-based creations, such as anime character dolls, robot models and parts, and model scenes making)
我们专有的网上学习平台，并与免费的创意和生产工具无缝协作，为 DECT 教育即时提供作业和学习材料管理、远端协作、分析等功能，满足不同使用者的学术及管理需求。
培训专业教师计划是维持数谱生态系统的基石。这是一个可扩展的专业发展模式，当中全面的 DECT 内容和学习管理系统可分别为教师提供相关支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有办公室软件，有效提升日常工作效率和减轻营运成本，为当今多元化 的业务营运需求提供了完善解决方案。