Degree in Creative Design and Digital Applications (3 years)
This 3-year programme is suitable for graduates of the Higher Diploma in Creative Design and Digital Applications (2 years) program, or for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the creative design industry.
In this programme, students are able to acquire a wide range of technical expertise and learn relevant professional knowledge and theories, examine different aspects of the subject and conceive feasible solutions to problems. Design projects are completed through the use of a variety of creative tools, communication and collaboration skills. Throughout the design process, students are expected to critically analyze and integrate their own ideas, apply advanced and specialized skills in a coherent manner, and incorporate creative techniques to accomplish integrated interdisciplinary learning.
In addition, students will be able to apply their knowledge and skills in a variety of work environments through internships.
Each subject will have in-class assignments and at least two assignments to assess whether student work demonstrates an understanding of the skills, techniques and processes learned in class. In addition, students are required to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned to complete their final projects individually and in small groups. The assessment will include visual expression, technique and creative ability, creativity and imagination, and overall performance.
This 3-year program aims to provide students with opportunities to develop their knowledge, attitude and skills in producing creative media and appreciate the emergence of digital economy core technology. Besides, students are able to develop their personal design styles by explore different drawing and edition techniques, open-source software and tools.
Students will attend modules to improve their creative skills in digital graphic design. In particular, there will be a focus on effective visual communication through art, and on the exploration of suitable technical tools to accomplish design purposes. For the purpose of developing students' personal styles, lessons on design and culture will be given for students to explore and develop their talents.
GIMP, Inkscape, Penpot, Krita, Blender, web development tools
(Syllabus are as follow:
1. Creative Skills: Digital Graphic Design
2. Creative Workshop 1: Visual Communication and Drawing
3. Creative Workshop 2: Technical Exploration
4. Design, Culture, and Curiosity
5. UIUX Design and Digital Content Creation )
1. Knowledgeable and skillful in producing creative media and appreciative of digital economy core technology
2. Explore different creative styles, techniques and tools, and develop your own personal style in the process
3. Learn different creative digital tools to handle different tasks
4. Be able to apply acquired knowledge and skills to creative work
5. Be eligible to apply for top-up degree programmes in computer science, information technology and related fields in a number of local and overseas institutions
6. Become a multi-faceted, lifelong learner
我們專有的網上學習平台，並與免費的創意和生產工具無縫協作，為 DECT 教育即時提供作業和學習材料管理、遠端協作、分析等功能，滿足不同使用者的學術及管理需求。
培訓專業教師計劃是維持數譜生態系統的基石。這是一個可擴展的專業發展模式，當中全面的 DECT 內容和學習管理系統可分別為教師提供相關支持。
Krystal OTP 包含所有辦公室軟件，有效提升日常工作效率和減輕營運成本，為當今多元化 的業務營運需求提供了完善解決方案。