(II) Graphic Design and Printing Basics
This module is designed for students who are interested in learning about print production.
The instructor will introduce students to the printing process through in-class exercises (making envelopes, letterheads, cards, and promotional materials) to help students master the production methods and techniques.
Students will be taught different types of design methods and will experience the results of printing on different types of paper during the printing stage, which will be a very interesting process.
(1. Concept of printing products
2. Production methods of printed materials
2. Related typesetting and printing techniques)
1. Grasp fundamental knowledge about printing production
2. Comprehend the design and printing process and techniques of logos, envelopes, letterheads, cards
3. Understand the technology behind leaflet and product catalog layouts
our proprietary cloud-based learning platform. It is designed to work seamlessly with free creative and development tools in providing support for DECT education.
Provide DECT Professional TTT Training and Support for Teachers
Krystal’s Student Empowerment Programme (SEP) provides students the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to survive in the global digital economy, preparing them for excellence in their future careers.
Krystal OTP includes all the office tools needed to keep daily office tasks running efficiently and economically.
is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals and citizens with essential digital competencies and soft skills to thrive in the digital economy.